ODIN'S CHILD is nominated for the Booksellers' Prize!
Norwegian booksellers have voted for their favourite books, and the Norwegian Booksellers Association has shortlisted the ten best books of 2013. ODIN'S CHILD is one of them, making it the very first fantasy book ever to be nominated for the prestigious award.
Siri Pettersen was nominated with several established and well known authors. Here are the nominees:
- Cecilie Enger, «Mors gaver»
- Gaute Heivoll, «Over det kinesiske hav»
- Helga Flatland, «Det finnes ingen helhet»
- Jon Michelet, «En sjøens helt: Skytteren»
- Jørn Lier Horst, «Hulemannen»
- Nicolai Houm, «De håpefulle»
- Roy Jacobsen, «De usynlige»
- Samuel Bjørk, «Det henger en engel alene i skogen»
- Siri Pettersen, «Odinsbarn»
- Tore Renberg, «Vi ses i morgen»
The nomination has been well covered in the media.
More about the Booksellers's Prize on Wikipedia